Sabtu, 04 Januari 2014

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Movie Free Download HD

Watch Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace 1999 Movie Freett0120915.jpg poster Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online. Are you looking for place to watch full movies online without downloading? Here you can watch Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download , you can also watch new and old movies online full length versions. Enjoy and relax in streaming full Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download movie in good quality online.
  • Genre: Action and Adventure and Fantasy and Sci-Fi
  • Release Date: 19 May 1999 (USA)
  • Runtime: 136 min
  • Filming Location: CTV Services, Tunisia
  • Budget: $115,000,000 (estimated)
  • Gross: $474,544,677 (USA) (1 June 2012)
  • Director: George Lucas
  • Stars: Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, Natalie Portman and See full cast and crew »
  • Original Music By: John Williams   
  • Sound Mix: Dolby Digital EX and SDDS (8 channels) and DTS-ES
  • Plot Keyword: Planet and Queen and Warrior and Apprentice and Alien
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Writing Credits By:
  • George Lucas (written by)
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Movie Free Watch Streaming Full Movie In HD without Downloading, Watch Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Full Movie Online streaming for Free And Enjoy Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Free Movie Stream only here. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999

... Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online...





Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Free Movie Stream HD Special Effects:

  • Gentle Giant Studios
  • Industrial Light & Magic (ILM)
  • Michael Kaelin & Associates (3D stereo conversion)
  • Prime Focus World (3D stereo conversion) (as Prime Focus View-D)


Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Known Trivia

  • Dates in Star Wars are based around the Battle of Yavin (in Star Wars): Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace takes place 32 years BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin), Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones is 22 BBY, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith is 19 BBY, Star Wars: is 0 BBY, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back is 3 years ABY (After the Battle of Yavin), Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi is 4 ABY. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 2 of 2 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online
  • The sound of the underwater monsters growling near the beginning of the film was made by the main sound technician's three-year-old daughter. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 The sound of her crying was recorded, and the frequency lowered to obtain the sound heard in the film. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 2 of 2 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online
  • The parade music at the end of the film is melodically related to the Emperor's Theme from Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 2 of 2 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online
  • Sets were built only as high as the tops of the actors' heads and computer graphics filled in the rest. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 But Liam Neeson was so tall that he cost the set crew an extra $150,000 in construction. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 1 of 1 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online
  • Director George Lucas has said that there are a couple of shots in the movie that were "filmed" on digital video instead of 35 mm film. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 He also said that he dares anyone to try and figure out which shots these were. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 1 of 1 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online
  • In earlier drafts, the name of the planet where Queen Amidala comes from was called Utapau. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 This name was also used and abandoned in the early-1970s drafts of Star Wars, and was finally used for the sinkhole planet where Obi-Wan confronts General Grievous in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 1 of 1 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online
  • The sound effect when Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber is kicked down the reactor shaft towards the end of the movie, is the same sound effect heard when Luke Skywalker throws his lightsaber away in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi when he tells the Emperor that he is a Jedi. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 1 of 1 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online
  • Tests were conducted to see if Yoda could be realized digitally but it was determined that the technology was not up to scratch. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 A CG model of Yoda was nevertheless created, but only used in one shot, a long shot incidentally, during the scene on Naboo near the end where Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda discuss Anakin's future. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 1 of 1 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online
  • During filming Ewan McGregor made lightsaber noises as he dueled. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 It was noted and corrected during post production. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 1 of 1 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online
  • The sound of the hovering battle tanks used by the battle droids was created by running an electric razor around a metal salad bowl and then digitally lowering the pitch. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 1 of 1 found this interesting Interesting? Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online


Tag Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999): Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace - Rotten Tomatoes In 1977, George Lucas released Star Wars, the ultimate sci-fi popcorn flick-turned-pop-culture myth machine, It quickly became the biggest money-making film of all , .com: Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - Original , The Star Wars cycle, George Lucas's stellar pop parable cum merchandising blitzkrieg, has long since made history as an unparalleled cinematic-cultural-marketing , Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace DVD 1999: .co.uk , George Lucas transports audiences back to the future with Star Wars: Episode I, The Phantom Menace, the first instalment of a prequel trilogy in which the director , .com: Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (Widescreen , The spectacular DVD release of Star Wars: Episode I, The Phantom Menace --arguably one of the best DVDs ever--will go a long way toward making it up to Star Wars fans , Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - Wookieepedia, the Star , Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace is a 1999 science fantasy film written and directed by George Lucas, It was the fourth film to be released in the Star Wars , Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) - IMDb Cast and crew information, synopsis, and comments, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - Wikipedia, the free , Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace is a 1999 American epic space opera film written and directed by George Lucas, It is the fourth film to be released in the , Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Two Jedi Knights escape a hostile blockade to find allies and come across a young boy who may bring balance to the Force, but the long dormant Sith resurface to , Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace and Trailer and Cast , Sci-fi adventure which takes place before the birth of Luke Skywalker, featuring the friendship between the young Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, who would later , Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace Trailer #1 - YouTube Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Download Free Full Movie Watch Online Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace Trailer #1

Goofs: Errors made by characters (possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): Queen Amidala slips just after they have taken the viceroy hostage in the throne room.

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Plot: Two Jedi Knights escape a hostile blockade to find allies and come across a young boy who may bring balance to the Force, but the long dormant Sith resurface to reclaim their old glory. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Full summary »  »

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Story: The evil Trade Federation, led by Nute Gunray is planning to take over the peaceful world of Naboo. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi are sent to confront the leaders. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 But not everything goes to plan. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 The two Jedi escape, and along with their new Gungan friend, Jar Jar Binks head to Naboo to warn Queen Amidala, but droids have already started to capture Naboo and the Queen is not safe there. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Eventually, they land on Tatooine, where they become friends with a young boy known as Anakin Skywalker. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Qui-Gon is curious about the boy, and sees a bright future for him. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 The group must now find a way of getting to Coruscant and to finally solve this trade dispute, but there is someone else hiding in the shadows. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 1999 Are the Sith really extinct? Is the Queen really who she says she is? And what's so special about this young boy? Written bysimon

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Movieography links and data courtesy of The Internet Movie Database

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar